Wednesday, March 12, 2008

My Circle Of Friends



My Olds Friends

they are my friends from my area which I leve there. We both grew up in one area. We were share same thing form favared. We were study in one school, some of them with my class and some in other class. We used to play soccer every day. After that, more of them have gone to live in other area more than three years. One of the day when I Woke, I saw one from my old groub. I go with him to my hous. We took abuot haw we came back our groub or our best friends. He Know more of them whare they are lives. We are contact with them. Both of us had agrement from them to make littel party. In the party we are toke to gather for the things we used to do. Some of them has amary and he get his son with him. some of them study in university. Some one else has work. I am and my friend who made the party we both happy for this meet. Finaly, we cumbare the cell phone numbers for more contacts and still togathers.

No comments: